Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh How Things Have Changed

As I think back on this first semester in the program and my first drawing class ever I can't help but to think about how much things have changed and how much progress has been made in this time that seemed to fly by. In the beginning I was not so sure about having to draw regularly because I didn't have much structured experience with it. But by having to do it over and over again my eyes were opened to many new things. As the semester went on I became more and more able to recognize important details, and creating drawings became more and more relaxing. I have also been able to decrease the time it takes to draw something because I now know what to look for to get the point across successfully. I have also learned to explore more and not go with just the obvious way of portraying things.


No comments:

Post a Comment