Friday, October 8, 2010

Two Worlds (PHASE I)



Phenomenon. How in the world am I supposed to choose a light phenomenon?! This is what first went through my mind when we were given this difficult task. So many possibilities to choose from, and then one day it hit me while waiting for my Art 100 class in the Weatherspoon Museum. As I gazed out of the door with mindless boredom something caught my eye. It was with a glance down at the ground that I had seen something I had never noticed before. There was a second world inside of the floor and I could see it, but could not touch it. This excitement got me tingling inside, however I could not let it show. Jumping up with joy in the middle of an art museum is not a good look. So instead I decided to capture this in a photograph and thus I had my PHENOMENON! 






No comments:

Post a Comment